PTS ZEV Core Elite CQB AEG 7.5"
The PTS ZEV Core Elite Airsoft Electric Guns (AEGs) are available in 3 models with 7.5 / 10.5 / 14.5inch barrels.
Each model comes with the PTS ZEV Wedge Lock Rail which provides full continuous top rail with M-LOK mounting system and with integrated anti-rotation pin ensure a consistent rail alignment and rifle rigidity. The outer barrel comes with the special bronze finish and the receivers are deeply engraved to ensure the Zev airsoft rifles’ appearance are authentic with the original Zev rifles. Additionally, included as standard equipment for the ZEV Core Elite AEG, are PTS’ highly popular proprietary design polymer accessories including the Enhanced Polymer Grip (EPG / EPG-C), Enhanced Polymer Trigger Guard, 150rd Enhanced Polymer Magazine (EPM) and Enhanced Polymer Stock – Compact (EPS-C).
Internally, the PTS Version 2 AEG Gearbox with 18:1 ratio gear and 8mm ball bearing features a quick-change spring for power adjustment, for higher efficiency and lower power consumption, and an electronic trigger MOSFET unit (non-programmable) for faster trigger responses and electrical wiring protection.
• Authentic licensed trademark ZEV Technology engravings
• 7.5 / 10.5 / 14.5 Inch Barrel with Bronze Color Finish
• PTS ZEV Wedge Lock Rail (7 / 9 / 12 inch) - very sleek, modern looking M-LOK compatible handguard that is skeletonized for lightweight without compromising strength.
• PTS ZEV Slide Lock Charging Handle (AEG) - minimalist design, fully ambidextrous controls, and minimal moving parts for simple and reliable operation.
• PTS ZEV Single Stage Rifle Trigger (SSR) – adjustable trigger pull for customizable trigger responsiveness. The straight trigger blade design provide a short pull geometry.
• EP Stock – Compact (EPS-C) - a simple, minimalist, sleek, and lightweight polymer stock. Features rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
• EP Trigger Guard (AEG) - a shallow“V” shape which enlarges the trigger guard opening for better use with gloves.
• EP Magazine (AEG) - EP Magazine, boasts a Dupont® Zytel™ reinforced polymer body and holds up to a maximum of 150 rounds. It also compatible with PTS EPM1 which be sold separately.
• EP Grip (EPG) (Only 14.5 inch) - ergonomically designed for excellent comfort and a firm angled grip for maximum recoil control.
• EP Grip – Compact (EPG-C) (Only 7.5 / 10.5 inch) – More vertical compact grip angle with improved ergonomics
• Rear Wired & Li-Po Ready – Can handle the power of 11.1v Li-Po batteries.
Recommend 7.4v-11.1v Li-Po batteries (15C)
SUPPLIED WITH RED TIP