PTS EPF2-S Grip
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Foregrip 2 - Short, or EPF2-S is the stubby version of the EPF2. It is perfect for shooters who love the ergonomics and aesthetics of the longer EPF2 but do not require the additional grip length or LiPo battery storage. Its carefully conceived, streamlined, and ergonomic design with slightly revised texturing provides for superior grip and control. Dupont™Zytel® polymer construction and hardened steel hardware ensures its survivability under adverse use conditions. The EPF2-S has also been revised with lower profile on top to be able to mount on to a wider variety of railed handguards. Like its predecessor, the EPF2-S has a storage compartment with a sliding access plate at the base to be able to store miscellaneous items and tools.
- Light weight.
- Low-drag snag free design prevents interference with other gear.
- Clean lines and elegant design provides improved aesthetics and ergonomics.
- Flat sides give the shooter more torsion for improved yaw control when manipulating the rifle.
- Aggressive enhanced texturing to increase surface traction but strategically panelled with comfort in mind.
- Storage compartment for storage of small miscellaneous tools and items.
- Easy and simple installation.
- Compatible with any picatinny railed surface.
• Colour – Black / Flat Dark Earth
• Material – Dupont™ Zytel® High Performance Reinforced Polymer
• Dimension – 80 x 50 x 32mmapprox. (without packaging)
• Weight – 54g approx. (without packaging)
• Compatibility – 1913 standard picatinny rail